<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27319955?origin\x3dhttps://deadbeatsweetheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Hi, I'm Nikki

Photobucket

twentythree x english lit x sgp
♪ ♫ my favourite things ♪ ♫
party x glitter x braids
music x short films x cake
seth & summer x allie & noah


click

• facebook
• formspring
• tumblr
• instagram


Thursday, April 12, 2012


Plain Vanilla


Tried Plain Vanilla’s cupcakes today and they are honestly the best I’ve ever had! It was so hard to pick a favourite flavour (or 6, for that matter) but I was definitely smitten by the Salted Caramel one which simply melted in my mouth.



The cupcakes were so nice and fluffy, and I think I’m addicted to their icing. The best thing is, you don’t even have to keep them the fridge! Purrrrrrfection.




From Top: Salted Caramel, Cookies & Cream, Red Velvet

Labels: ,



10:44 pm